2013: Debut with BTS
2016: Acting debut
He made his acting debut in 2016 through the KBS2 drama Hwarang.
- "Hwarang OST Part.2" ("It's Definitely You" with Jin) (2016)
- "BTS World OST Part.2" ("A Brand New Life" with J-Hope and Zara Larsson) (2019)
- "Itaewon Class OST Part.12" ("Sweet Night") (2020)
- "4 O'Clock" (with RM) (2017)
- "Scenery" (2019)
- "Winter Bear" (2019)
Producing and writing credits
|BTS||"Outro: Circle Room Cypher"||2 Cool 4 Skool||Writing|
|BTS||"Hold Me Tight"||The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Pt. 1||Writing
|"Boyz With Fun"|
|"Run"||The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Pt. 2|
|BTS||"Run (Ballad Mix)"||The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever||Writing
|"Run (Alternative Mix)"|
|Himself||"Sweet Night"||Map of the Soul : 7||Writing
|"Sweet Night"||Itaewon Class OST||Writing
|BTS||"Blue & Grey"||Be||Writing
- Hwarang (KBS2, 2016)
- Celebrity Bromance (MBig TV, 2016) - (Episodes 1-4)
Music video appearances
- Jo Kwon - "I'm Da One" (2012)
- Nicknames: TaeTae, Blank Tae and Vee.
- His Zodiac sign is Capricorn
- His favorite colors are gray, black, white, purple and green
- His favorite number is number 10
- Bright Weather
- Fall (Season)
- Food: Any type of meat, Japchae
- Lee Juck 'Rain'
- Acting, Photography
- Before he received his stage name, he had the choice of picking either Six, Lex, or V and he chose V, because it stands for Victory.
- He used to play the saxophone since his dad said that a singer should at least play one instrument.
- He was named the most handsome man of 2017 on TC Candler's 'The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017'.
- He has a younger sister and a younger brother.
- The other members call him 4D because it has an unusual personality and facial expressions. Others think it is in another dimension.
- He does not understand why he is called 4D.
- Over time, he and Jin realized that they had a lot in common.
- He had mastered the classical saxophone and jazz before, not anymore because he said he had a sore mouth when he played the saxophone.
- Before it was revealed to the public, he filmed vlogs but he could not post them. He was really sad.
- V said in an interview "I followed the hyungs every time they filmed, but I could not put any of mine on the blog. I sat alone and said to myself It is this month and this date 2013, today. I did that, it is not going to be posted on the blog, right? I'm sad."
- He admits having made a lot of mistakes during the game in "No More Dream" where he has to throw his glasses; "The glasses are in my back pocket which has a closure above and once I took my glasses with my fingers, there were several situations in which I threw my glasses so hard that I could not find them after the performance. "
- It was after receiving advice from his father that he decided to be a singer.
- According to him, Suga is the one who cooks best.
- The first time he met Jin, he started dancing while rubbing on him. He justifies himself by saying that he wanted to make a "strong impression".
- He declares to have received many confessions (from girls) by messages, but never the opposite.
- RM says that V is very picky and difficult when it comes to girls.
- He says he has not yet been in a serious relationship.
- According to Suga, V often suggests that members join them in their shower or take a shower together.
- According to the other members V has the worst habits when he sleeps. He moves a lot, claps and shouts. He also asks the members to bring him food or drink, but once they return, he has already gone back to sleep.
- V was once injured because Suga teased him by imitating his smile.
- V speaks Japanese.
- During an interview, he was asked what he did every day without fail, he replied "I watch an anime episode. Lots of Japanese anime! Also, I go on Twitter and on the fancafe every day and I annoy my hyungs every day.".
- When he is not well he confides in Jin but also Jimin because they are the same age.
- During an interview, members were asked who was the strangest member. They all answered V without hesitation.
- During an interview, the members were asked to compare Bangtan to an animal and V replied: "The Panda because we have a rather playful appearance".
- To the question "what kind of smell Bangtan has?", V replied "An attractive smell that makes you weak once you have felt it".
- Jungkook thinks that V is the group's "fashion leader".
- V very often thinks of his mother.
- In another interview, the Bangtan were asked to compare each member to an animal. Jimin said that no matter what V does, it's always weird. He added that V looks more like an alien from another planet than a specific animal.
- V wants to improve his voice and impress many people.
- V thinks that his different facial expressions seduce his fans.
- During an interview, BTS were asked what their personal dream was. V replied, "I want Bangtan to be known around the world. And ultimately, my dream is to become a cool dad."
- When he was younger, he dreamed of becoming a singer.
- Motto: "Let's live coolly to the maximum".
- In an interview, V said that black would represent Bangtan well on stage and white when they are outside.
- His parents are currently living on Geoje Island.
- To the question "if you had the super power to speak to inhumans, what would you have liked to speak to?", V replied "a car".
- When he was younger, he was spit on by a chimpanzee at the zoo and after this incident, his friends began to say that he was the rival of the monkey.
- His father is his model. He wants to be a father like his, someone who takes care of his children, who listens to everything they say, who encourages them and advises their future, and who gets scolded a lot by his wife.
- In 10 years, he imagine his future children, Taekwon (boy, two years old) and Taegeuk (girl, seven months old) taken to the zoo, feeding the shrimp pigeons and being a cool guy.
- He hates exercise, he runs away from it. When he does, he does "Chika-Chika" to show that he hates.
- In an interview, he said he would like to visit France and see the Eiffel Tower for real.
- His MBTI personality type is ENFP.
- Main article: V/Gallery