This post will be a little long but I will first remind users on the policy for referencing. As per the February post, the guidelines have been updated to include such so that there is no misinformation on this Wiki. So even if it's something like "Artist A is allergic to dogs", please add a reference (eg. a news article or video which they said so) so that other users know that the fact is real and not fake. I will also try my best to add sources to existing articles when possible.
In another topic, the Wiki has saw some steady growth, reaching over 730,000 total views in March! Hopefully it continues as new content is added!
Also I would like talk about adding extra moderators to this Wiki, specifically Content Moderators. These are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These include:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-upload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages if the community has the RecentChanges patrol feature enabled
I want to add at least two users as some past moderators haven't been active for a while and the more help, the better. The only requirements I seek are:
- Knows the basics on Wiki editing
- Knows the Wiki's guidelines, and
- Be active at least once a month (the more edits, the better!).
If you fit the criteria, leave a message on my wall if you want to be one! Deadline would be April 30, 2018. In the near future, I hope to include new admins to the Wiki by upgrading content moderators rights that have shown continuous work.