One Dream! Hello, we are TOMORROW X TOGETHER!
TXT (투모로우바이투게더; lit. Tomorrow by Together; short for TOMORROW X TOGETHER) is a five-member boy group under Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on March 4, 2019 with the mini album The Dream Chapter: Star.
- 1 History
- 2 Members
- 3 Discography
- 4 Endorsements
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
- 7 Official links
On November 27, 2018, it was reported that Big Hit had plans to debut a five-member boy group at the beginning of 2019, being the first group to debut in six years, since BTS' debut in 2013. The group would be composed by members with an average age of 17 and was reportedly have a different concept of their seniors.
On January 9, 2019, the agency launched a website that features a countdown clock and the text “You & Me”. The interactive website also brings up the phrase, “You and I, different but together”. In the day after, the first member of the group was shared, Yeonjun, along with the name of the group: TXT, which stands for Tomorrow X Together and is pronounced in Korea as “Tomorrow by Together”. Three days later, Soobin, the second member, was revealed. Two days later, on January 15, the third member, Hueningkai, was revealed. On January 17, Taehyun, the fourth member, was revealed. On January 20, Beomgyu, the fifth and last member, was revealed.
2019: Debut, first comeback
On February 7, Big Hit announced the group would release their debut album titled The Dream Chapter: Star on March 4 with a television special titled TOMORROW X TOGETHER Debut Celebration Show Presented by Mnet to be aired that same day. TXT will then hold their debut showcase at YES 24 Live Hall on March 5. On February 18, the agency revealed the group's concept logo and member's first concept photos.
Following the release, their debut mini album topped the iTunes Top Albums chart in over 44 territories. The music video for "Crown" also accumulated 15.5 million views in the first 24 hours, ranking second place on the list of K-pop music videos with the highest number of views in their debut, second only to ITZY's "Dalla Dalla", which had 17.1 million.
On April 25, it was announced that the group's fan club would be called "YOUNG ONE." However, on May 6, Big Hit announced they would be revising the name due to similarities to Tiffany's fandom name "Young Ones." On August 22, it was announced that the group's new fan club name would be "MOA." The name is an acronym for "Moments of Alwaysness."
On August 8, Big Hit revealed the group would unable to participate in the "Lotte Duty Free Family Concert" on the 11th due to Soobin being diagnosed with infectious conjunctivitis and Yeonjun recovering from back pain. Their album, which was planned for an late August release was re-scheduled for late September. On August 20, it was revealed that Taehyun and Hueningkai had also contracted the infectious conjunctivitis, further delaying their music video filming and production, with the album now set for a late October release.
2020–present: Japanese debut, The Dream Chapter: Eternity, "Drama", & Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The group released their second mini album, The Dream Chapter: Eternity on May 18 with "Can't You See Me?" as the title track.
They don't have fixed positions, except for the leader, visual and center.
|Yeonjun (연준)||Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer||2019–present|
|Soobin (수빈)||Leader, Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer||2019–present|
|Beomgyu (범규)||Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer, Center, Visual||2019–present|
|Taehyun (태현)||Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer||2019–present|
|Hueningkai (휴닝카이)||Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer, Visual, Maknae||2019–present|
- It's Skin Cosmetics (2019)
- Lotte Duty Free (2019)
- Skoolooks (2019–2020)
- Main article: TXT/Gallery
- Soompi: Big Hit Entertainment To Debut A New Boy Group Next Year
- Soompi: Reported Details About Big Hit’s New Boy Group Revealed
- Soompi: Big Hit Gets Hearts Racing With Countdown Clock To Something New
- Soompi: Big Hit’s New Boy Group TXT Is Coming: Here's An Introduction To First Member Yeonjun
- Soompi: Big Hit’s New Boy Group TXT Introduces 2nd Member Soobin
- Soompi: The Next Member of TXT's Lineup Has Been Revealed!
- Big Hit's Upcoming Boy Group TXT Introduces 4th Member Taehyun
- Big Hit’s New Boy Group TXT Reveals Fifth Member Beomgyu
- (Notice) TOMORROW X TOGETHER DEBUT INFORMATION
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER Announces First Album 'The Dream Chapter: STAR'
- YouTube: TXT (투모로우바이투게더) - The Dream Chapter: STAR
- @bighitent on Twitter (February 18, 2019)
- @bighitent on Twitter (February 18, 2019)
- TXT Tops iTunes Charts All Around The World In Impressive Debut
- Billboard: Video For TOMORROW X TOGETHER's Debut Single 'Crown' Viewed Over 15 Million Times In First 24 Hours
- Soompi: TXT Announces Official Fan Club Name
- Soompi: Big Hit Announces Plans To Change TXT's Official Fan Club Name
- TXT Reveals Official Fan Club Name
- @bighitent on Twitter (August 8, 2019)
- @bighitent on Twitter (August 20, 2019)
- Soompi: TXT Is Coming Back With 1st Full Album “The Dream Chapter: Magic”: Find Out The Details So Far
- TXT Japan: 2020年1月15日(水)日本メジャーデビュー&デビューシングル「MAGIC HOUR」発売決定！
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER Japan Official Site: 8月19日(水)日本2ndシングル『DRAMA』発売決定！
- @BigHitEnt on Twitter (September 21, 2020)