Park Jihoon (박지훈; or Jihoon) is a South Korean singer and actor under Maroo Entertainment. He is mainly known for placing 2nd in Produce 101 Season 2 and becoming a member of Wanna One.
He made his solo debut on March 26, 2019 with the mini album O'Clock.
2022: Seven Stars, upcoming release
On June 29, it was announced that he would be one of the three Korean mentors of the Thai reality survival show Seven Stars, alongside Youngjae and Kim Jun Su.
On August 12, Maroo Entertainment confirmed that Park Ji Hoon is preparing to return with a new album in September.
He majored in Broadcasting Arts Department at School of Performing Arts Seoul and graduated in February 2018. He attended Chung-Ang University, majored in Performing Arts and Media.
- Jumong (MBC, 2006–2007)
- The Stories of One Thousand People (SBS, 2007)
- Kimchi Cheese Smile (MBC, 2007–2008)
- The King and I (MBC, 2007–2008)
- Iljimae (SBS, 2008)
- Just Like That Show (Tooniverse, 2011)
- Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (JTBC, 2019)
- At A Distance, Spring Is Green (KBS2, 2021)
- Love Revolution (Naver, 2020)
- Peter Pan (2007–2009)
- The Harmonium in My Memory (2010)
- Radio Star (2010–2011)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (2014)
- April Kiss (2018)
- I'M MEME (with Bae Jin Young) (2019)
- Masita Seeweed (2019)
- 4ever & J Lab (2019)
- Pizzaetang (2019)
- Formoline L112 (2019)
Awards and nominations
|Korea First Brand Awards
- He was called a "Fashion Terrorist" for various fluorescent clothes, the most prominent was fluorescent shoelaces, which is ironic because his favorite color is black.
- The reason being is that so he can be easily identified out of the 101 trainees.
- He was known as a child actor, appearing in various musicals and dramas.
- It was revealed that he used to be a trainee for SM Entertainment and Fantagio.
- He became known as "Wink Boy" after the introductory "It's Me (Pick Me)" stage, and this had a huge impact on his popularity, even to the point of remaining in the Top 3 in the entire show.
- His self made aegyo catchphrase, "I'll save you in my heart" (내 마음 속에 저장/nae ma-eum sog-e jeojang) gesture is derived from the anime Shugo Chara where the main character, Amu, uses to transform.
- His catchphrase was used for marketing purposes due to its huge impact in social media and various broadcast platforms.
- He receiving offers from companies to become their advertisement model while Produce 101 Season 2 was still being aired as everything either worn or used by him became sold-out.
- His sometimes referred as "Jigglypuff" as he sometimes wear clothes that are all pink.
- He was a trainee for 1 year and 9 months, if including Produce 101 Season 2, then it has been 2 years and a month.
- Main article: Park Jihoon (singer)/Gallery