2018–2019: Foundation and first signed artists
On January 23, 2019, it was announced via Instagram that the label would be known as P Nation. On the following day, the first signed artist was announced to be Jessi, former Lucky J member and soloist. Two days later, it was announced that partners and former Triple H members, HyunA and E'Dawn, were also signed on the agency. On July 17, the agency recruited another popular name in the music industry, the singer-songwriter and producer Crush. He left the agency Amoeba Culture after the end of his six years contract.
- Crush (2019–present)
- DAWN (2019–present)
- HyunA (2019–present)
- Jessi (2019–present)
- PSY (2019–present)
- ↑ Naver: (공식입장 전문) YG, 싸이와 8년만에 전속계약 종료.."아름다운 이별"
- ↑ Allkpop: PSY Officially Announces The Establishment Of His Company P Nation
- ↑ Billboard: Psy Launches P Nation Entertainment Company With Rapper Jessi as First Signee
- ↑ Billboard: Psy Signs HyunA & E'Dawn to New Label
- ↑ Soompi: Crush Signs With PSY's Agency P NATION