Mina (미나) is a Japanese singer under JYP Entertainment. She was a member of the girl group TWICE.
- SIXTEEN (Mnet, 2015) - contestant
Music video appearances
- Junho - "Feel" (2014)
- miss A - "Only You" (2015)
- Park Jin Young - "Fire" (feat. Conan O'Brien, Steven Yeun, & Jimin Park) (2016)
- Mina got cast while shopping with her mom. She auditioned for JYP in Japan and joined the trainee program in South Korea on January 2, 2014.
- She is the member who had the shortest training period (1 year) before debuting as a member of Twice.
- Mina studied ballet for 11 years before joining Urizip Dance School for more modern dance training.
- Mina was born in Texas, USA, but moved to Japan as a toddler. Previously, due to her birthright, she held both US and Japanese passports, but had to give one up before she turned 22 as per Japanese nationality law. It is currently unknown which citizenship she retained.
- Mina loves ketchup and claimed she can eat it with anything.
- Mina is the best swimmer in the group, and can surf.
- She is a huge gamer.
- In Japanese, her name Mina (南) means "south".
- Other members of TWICE have expressed amazement that Mina is able to stay in bed all day long.
- Mina has a family dog named Rei, who is male and 10 years old. She worries for him because he is very old.
- Main article: Mina (TWICE)/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.