(미나) is a Japanese singer under JYP Entertainment. She is a lead dancer and vocalist of the girl group TWICE
She is best known for finishing in 4th place in SIXTEEN, hence becoming a member of the girl group TWICE.
Music video appearances
- Mina got cast while shopping with her mom. She auditioned for JYP in Japan and joined the trainee program in South Korea on January 2, 2014.
- She is the member who had the shortest training period (1 year) before debuting as a member of Twice.
- Mina studied ballet for 11 years before joining Urizip Dance School for more modern dance training.
- Mina was born in Texas, but moved to Japan when she was a toddler. She holds both US and Japanese passports, but must give one up before she turns 22.
- Mina loves ketchup and claimed she can eat it with anything.
- Mina is the best swimmer in the group, and can surf.
- She is a huge gamer.
- Other members of TWICE have expressed amazement that Mina is able to stay in bed all day long.
- Mina has a family dog named Rei, who is male and 10 years old. She worries for him because he is very old.