2016: Produce 101 and I.O.I
In 2016, Kyulkyung participated in Mnet's survival television show, Produce 101, along with other five trainees from her agency, Pledis Entertainment. She and Nayoung were the only one to made it to the final line up, ranking 6th and 10th respectively, becoming members of the girl group I.O.I.
On May 4, 2016, she debuted in I.O.I with the mini album, Chrysalis, and its title track, "Dream Girls".
2017–2020: PRISTIN, legal dispute with Pledis
After the disbandment of I.O.I on January 29, 2017, Pledis announced that Kyulkyung and Nayoung would debut together with their former Produce 101 contestants, as members of PRISTIN, which debuted on March 21, 2017 with the mini album Hi! PRISTIN and its title track, "Wee Woo".
On May 24, 2019, it was announced by Pledis that PRISTIN was officially disbanding after almost two years without activity. She, along with Sungyeon and Yehana, would be staying with the agency, with the remaining 7 members departing.
On September 2019, Kyulkyung sent a contract termination notice to Pledis and XCSS Entertainment, her Chinese agency, which led them to demand her for breaching the contract on March 25, 2020, declaring the notice as "baseless". The same day Kyulkyung had released a statement on her Weibo.
- "Why" (2018)
|2017||PRISTIN||"Over n Over"||Hi! PRISTIN||Writing|
|fromis_9||"Glass Shoes"||"Glass Shoes"||Composing|
- Miss Truth (Youku, 2020)
- Legend of Fei (Hunan TV, 2020)
- Produce 101 (Mnet, 2016) - contestant
- Idol Producer (iQiyi, 2018) - mentor
Music video appearances
- In the course of Produce 101, she received the nickname "China's Miracle" due to her being an ace in visuals and friendly personality, and her nationality.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 周洁琼个人中文单曲《Why》首发 唱出“独立女孩”态度宣言 (lit. Zhou Jieqiong's Personal Single, "Why," Declares her Attitude of "Independent Girl")
- ↑ Produce 101: Episodes 1-11
- ↑ Soompi: PRISTIN Officially Disbands + Pledis Releases Statement
- ↑ Naver: 플레디스 측 "주결경, 독자적 中 활동으로 전속계약 위반"..손해배상청구 소송 제기(공식)
- ↑ Soompi: Pledis Entertainment Files Lawsuit Against Kyulkyung For Alleged Breach Of Contract
- ↑ Soompi: Kyulkyung Shares Statement About Contract Disputes With Pledis Entertainment And Chinese Agency