Jungkook auditioned for numerous shows such as Superstar K2 when he was in seventh grade. He was signed by Big Hit Entertainment and became a part of BTS in eighth grade. He also went to the United States to learn Urban style, female dancing style, powerful dances, and other choreographies.
2013: Debut with BTS
- "I Know" (with RM) (2016)
- "Still With You" (2020)
Producing and writing credits
- All credits adapted from KOMCA, unless stated.
|BTS||"We Are Bulletproof Pt.2"||2 Cool 4 Skool||Writing|
|"No More Dream"|
|"Outro: Circle Room Cypher"|
|BTS||"Outro: Love is Not Over"||The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Pt. 1||Writing
|"Run"||The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Pt. 2||Writing
|BTS||"Love Is Not Over (Full length edition)"||The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever||Writing
|"Run (Ballad mix)"||Writing
|"Run (Alternative mix)"|
|BTS||"Magic Shop"||Love Yourself: Tear||Writing
|BTS||"My Time"||Map of the Soul : 7||Writing
|"Your Eyes Tell"||Map of the Soul : 7 ~ The Journey ~|
|"Outro: The Journey"|
- Flower Crew (SBS, 2016) - Episode 1
- Celebrity Bromance (MBig TV, 2016) - (Episodes 35–39)
Music video appearances
- Nicknames: Golden Maknae, Kookie, JK, Nochu.
- His Zodiac sign is Virgo.
- His favorite colors are red, black and white.
- His favorite number is number 1
- Weather: Sunny and a warm windy breeze
- Foods: Bread, pizza, anything with flour, pork soup rice, sashimi, and sea eel
- Song: "See Through" by Zion.T feat Primary
- Objects: Shoes, makeup
- In 10 years, he wants to be an owner of a duck meat restaurant or be a tattooist.
- In an interview, a reporter asked, "If you were to represent BTS with a color, what would it be?" Jungkook replied, "Hip-hop is black and red!".
- His role model is G-Dragon from BIGBANG.
- Supreme Team, G-Dragon and Macklemore inspire him.
- One of his favorite artists is Zion.T.
- He began learning how to play the guitar after seeing Justin Bieber.
- He does not like any subjects other than Physical Education, Art, and Music Class.
- He was the 5th member to be added to BTS (before V).
- Motto: "Living without passion is like being dead".
- He graduated high school on February 7, 2017.
- He has an older brother named Jeon Jung-hyun.
- He loves playing games, drawing, and soccer.
- He has a black belt in Taekwondo.
- He is a big fan of Iron Man.
- His MBTI personality type is INFP.
- He likes to draw. He is also the most gifted in drawing in the group.
- He left for Los Angeles in 2012 to train in a famous dance academy.
- He did a cover of the title "Young, Wild and Free" by Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa with J-Hope and Jimin.
- His ideal type of girl is a girl who is at least 1m68 but is shorter than him, who is a good wife, a good cook, who is intelligent, who has beautiful legs and who is pleasant.
- He tends to sniff and wiggle his fingers.
- He is called Golden Maknae because he is gifted in everything whether it is dance, song, rap, or sport.
- Jungkook is the most appreciated member of the group. All the members of the group adore and pamper him.
- Jimin's dream would be to go on a trip with Jungkook. But he prefers to go on a trip with his own brother. Jungkook says that Jimin loves him even more than his own brother loves him.
- In 10 years, he sees himself as the owner of a duck meat restaurant or as a tattoo artist.
- He often trains himself to compose and write. He would like to be able to offer songs as good as those of his hyungs (RM, Suga and J-Hope).
- Jungkook would like to have the positive spirit of J-Hope, the perseverance of Jimin and the broad shoulders of Jin.
- He claims to be addicted to music. He always has his headphones in his ears.
- The agency had considered Seagull and Young Gun as the stage name for him. But they finally realized that Jungkook was better.
- He learned breakdancing in 5th grade.
- He thinks that as a maknae his advantage is to be able to act childishly.
- He thinks he behaves badly as a maknae because he is very close to the other members and they all tease each other like friends so he sometimes lets himself go.
- Sometimes when Jin talks about his childhood, he really feels the age difference between them (5 years) and doesn't understand everything he says.
- If he was a girl and had to go out with one of the members it would be Jin.
- His room is the most messy.
- RM quickly notices when he's not doing well. He is the one to whom he confides the most.
- The first time he listened to a song by G-Dragon, he changed his dream and wanted to become an artist.
- Before, his dream was to become a badminton player.
- Jungkook exercises his voice, his abs and runs every day.
- If Jungkook had a girlfriend, he would have liked to travel with her.
- Jungkook is a fan of the group EXO. His favorite member is D.O..
- He likes to call Jimin "little".
- His ideal femininity type is the artist IU.
- Main article: Jungkook/Gallery