- For other people known as 'Eun Bi', see Eunbi.
Jessi (제시) is a Korean-American rapper and singer currently under P Nation. She is a former member of the hip-hop groups Uptown and Lucky J, and project girl groups Unnies and Refund Sisters, the latter under the stage name Eun Bi.
She made her solo debut on December 1, 2005 with the single album "Get Up", under the name Jessica H.O.
- 1 Career
- 2 Discography
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
- 6 Official links
2005–2006: "Get Up" and Uptown
2009: "The Rebirth"
2014–2016: Lucky J and Unpretty Rapstar
On July 17, 2014, after a five year hiatus, Jessi debuted as a part of the hip-hop trio Lucky J, under YMC Entertainment. From January to March 2015, she participated in the first season of Unpretty Rapstar. In 2016, Jessi was a member of the first season of the variety show Sister's Slam Dunk and its group Unnies. The project group released their first single on July 1, 2016.
2017–2019: Un2verse, "Down" and signing with P Nation
2020: Nuna, Refund Sisters
On July 30, Jessi released her second mini album Nuna with "Nunu Nana" as the title track.
On the June 20 episode of Hangout with Yoo, Lee Hyori revealed she wanted to form her dream girl group consisting of herself, Uhm Jung Hwa, Hwa Sa, and Jessi. On July 30, it was confirmed the four would be holding their first meeting to discuss on the project.
- Her MBTI personality type is ENTP.
- Main article: Jessi/Gallery
- Koreaboo: The 10 Year Journey from Jessica H.O to Lucky J's Jessi
- Mwave: (Interview)′Unpretty Rapstar′ Jessi Spills on Why She Left Korea, Struggling with Korean Culture and More
- Allkpop: PSY Officially Announces The Establishment Of His Company P Nation
- Soompi: Jessi confirmed to make first comeback since signing with P-NATION
- Soompi: Lee Hyori, MAMAMOO’s Hwasa, Jessi, And Uhm Jung Hwa Confirm Plans To Hold 1st Meeting For New Girl Group Project
- Soompi: Yoo Jae Suk Interviews Kwanghee And Kim Jong Min For Manager + Refund Expedition Picks Stage Names
- Soompi: Korean Celebrities Who Revealed Their MBTI