(아이린) is a South Korean singer, rapper, dancer, and actress under SM Entertainment
. She is the leader of the girl group Red Velvet
- Descendants of the Sun (KBS2, 2016) - Cameo
- The Female Employees of a Game Company (Naver TV Cast, 2016)
- Music Bank (MBC, 2015–2016) - MC
- Laundry Day (OnStyle, 2016–2017)
- Music Bank World Tour: Singapore (KBS2, 2017) - MC
- Music Bank World Tour: Jakarta (KBS2, 2017) - MC
- Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards (2017) - MC
- KBS Song Festival (KBS2, 2017) - MC
- SBS Super Concert in Taipei (SBS, 2018) - MC
- KBS Song Festival (KBS2, 2019) - MC
Music video appearances
- NIKE Women Korea (2013)
- Burberry "Art of the Trench" Korea (2013)
- Ivy Club (with EXO) (2014)
- Swarovski Bracelets (with Seulgi) (2014)
- Rosemont Jewelry (with Seulgi and Yeri) (2016)
- Maxwell House Colombiana Coffee (2016-2018)
- NUOVO (2017-2019)
- Age Of Ring (2017)
- Hyundai Motors (2017)
- HAZZYS Accessories (2018)
- Cooper Vision (2018)
- Lemona Vitamin C (2018)
- Dongwon YangBan (with Wendy) (2018-)
- Hite Jinro Chamisul Soju (2019-)
- Miu Miu (2019-)
- Damiani (2019-)
- Clinique (2020)
- She trained in the company for 5 years before debut, in 2009.
- She is the most flexible out of the other members of Red Velvet.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- She can't eat chicken. She said whenever she eats chicken, she turns pale and her head starts hurting. She believes her body doesn't accept it.
- She doesn't like coffee.
- Main article: Irene/Gallery