Hwa Sa (화사) is a South Korean singer under RBW. She is the maknae of the girl group MAMAMOO.
- María (2020)
- "Twit" (2019)
- "Love Comes" (with Esna) (2017)
- "Don't Give It To Me" (with Loco) (2018)
- "Hwa:Telier" (with Woogie) (2019)
- Phantom - "Fingernail" (2013)
- Baechigi - "Boy Jump" (2014)
- Ja Mezz - "Drinks Up" (2015)
- Kisum - "Love Talk" (2015)
- Primary - "Mileage" (with Paloalto) (2016)
- Basick and Lil Boi - "Call Me" (2015)
- Suran - "Ddang" (2016)
- Basick - "Nice" (with G2) (2016)
- HIGH4 20 - "Hookga" (2016)
- San E - "I Am Me" (2017)
- Woodie Gochild - "Cotton Candy" (2018)
- K.Will - "Treat Me Bad" (2018)
- Dua Lipa - "Physical (Remix)" (2020)
- ONEWE - "Q" (2020)
- "The Heirs OST" ("Break Up for You, Not Yet for Me" with Park Shin Hye) (2013)
- "The King: Eternal Monarch OST" (Orbit) (2020)
Music video appearances
- She is a large fan of the American singer Rihanna.
- She's the group's cook due to her love of cooking.
- After she played a musical role as "Patzzi" back in elementary school, she started working in the music industry. One of her supposed stage name was "PowG" which sounds similar to her musical role.
- Her stage name, "Hwasa", means shining brightly in Korean. She chose this name because her birth name, Hyejin, is too common in Korea.
- An incident during the live broadcast of Music Bank gave her the nickname 화사자 (Hwa-Saja), or Hwa-lion. The reason is that her hair got stuck on her headband, and it raised her hair up, making it look like a lion's mane. It became a running gag between the members and the fans. Coincidentally, her zodiac sign is Leo, the lion.
- It was revealed that she is sensitive when it comes to height.
- Main article: Hwa Sa/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.