2020: Debut with Aespa
On October 28, 2020, Giselle was revealed as a member of aespa through a video shown during a press conference with SM Entertainment founder Lee Soo Man. On October 30, she was officially revealed as the group's fourth and final member. The group debuted on November 17 with the digital single "Black Mamba".
- Her mother is Korean while her father is Japanese.
- Upon her reveal, fans said she resembles f(x)'s Krystal and Girls' Generation's Yuri.
- She is fluent in English.
- Giselle was part of her school's choir for four years; she was an alto.
- She was a trainee for less than a year.
- She is a fan of BLACKPINK and GOT7.
- Giselle is the second Japanese female idol (fourth overall) to debut under SM Entertainment.
- In the group, her representative symbol is a moon. Her representative animal is a unicorn.
- Her favorite color is black.
- Her favorite animal is a dog.
- She's good at doing impressions of other people.
- Koreaboo: aespa X Vocaloid - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group Will Combine Real And Avatar Members
- @aespa_official on Twitter: GISELLE (October 30, 2020)
- Kim Young Chul's Power FM: aespa (December 2, 2020)
- Here’s Everything We Know About aespa’s Giselle—The 4th Member Of SM’s New Girl Group
- YouTube: aespa 에스파 - SYNK, GISELLE
- Melon Magazine: 우리 좀 더 친해질까요? aespa TMI 대방출!