Come and get it, GOT7! What's up, we are GOT7!
They are multinational with members from South Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand and the United States.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Pre-debut
- 1.2 2014: Debut with "Girls Girls Girls", Got It?, Got Love, Japanese debut with "Around The World", Identify
- 1.3 2015: "Love Train", Just Right, "Laugh Laugh Laugh", Mad, Mad Winter Edition
- 1.4 2016: Moriagatteyo, Flight Log: Departure, 1st World Tour, Flight Log: Turbulence, Hey Yah
- 1.5 2017: Flight Log: Arrival, "My Swagger", 7 for 7, Turn Up
- 1.6 2018: "One And Only You", Eyes On You, 2nd World Tour, Present : You, Present : You & Me Edition
- 1.7 2019: I Won't Let You Go, Spinning Top : Between Security & Insecurity, 3rd world tour, Love Loop, Call My Name, "Sing for U”, Love Loop ~Sing for U Special Edition~
- 1.8 2020: Dye, Breath of Love : Last Piece
- 2 Members
- 3 Units
- 4 Discography
- 5 Filmography
- 6 Concerts
- 7 Awards and nominations
- 8 Endorsements
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
- 11 Official links
Prior to their debut in GOT7, members JB and Jinyoung (formerly Junior) had debuted as a duo, named JJ Project. Members Jackson, Mark, Bambam and Yugyeom also briefly appeared in the reality survival program WIN: Who Is Next.
2014: Debut with "Girls Girls Girls", Got It?, Got Love, Japanese debut with "Around The World", Identify
From the beginning, GOT7 was a group that JYP Entertainment aimed to promote internationally, with members from Hong Kong, Thailand and the United States. They officially debuted in January 2014 with lead single "Girls Girls Girls". The track’s music video amassed more than a million views in two days, and its choreography featured acrobatic, martial arts-inspired moves. The song’s mini album, Got It?, was released a few days later. It hit number 1 of the Billboard World Albums Chart.
In April, GOT7 had two debut showcases in Japan. JYP Entertainment announced in May 2014 that GOT7 would have their first comeback in June. Individual member teasers were released one after the other before the mini-album Got Love was released on June 23 with the music video of its title track, "A".
GOT7 kicked off their first Japan Tour in October, a few weeks before they made their Japanese debut on October 22 with the single "Around the World". Less than a month later, GOT7 came back with their first full-length album, Identify, which was released on November 18. "Stop Stop It", the title track, was described as a hip-hop song with heavy bass and an addictive beat. 
2015: "Love Train", Just Right, "Laugh Laugh Laugh", Mad, Mad Winter Edition
In January 2015, GOT7 had their first fanmeeting for the anniversary of their debut. The event, called "365+", was held at Olympic Park in Seoul. Shortly after, they held an Asia Showcase Tour with stops in Taipei, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
They released their second Japanese single "Love Train" on June 10 and came back a month later with mini album Just Right. The title track of the same name has lyrics that are "an ode to their female fans that assures them their looks and weight are perfect whatever they are".
They attended KCON in Los Angeles in the summer.
GOT7 released a third Japanese single titled "Laugh Laugh Laugh" on September 23 before releasing, on September 29, the mini album Mad. It was their second album to hit number 1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart and they got their first ever music show win with its title track, "If You Do". The album’s repackage, Mad Winter Edition, was released on November 23 and featured three new tracks along with a remastered version of "If You Do".
2016: Moriagatteyo, Flight Log: Departure, 1st World Tour, Flight Log: Turbulence, Hey Yah
The group released their first full-length Japanese album Moriagatteyo on February 3. The tracklist featured songs from their previously released singles, Japanese versions of previous Korean title tracks as well as new tracks.
They announced their next album, Flight Log: Departure, at the end of February, and it was released on March 21. For the first time, the members contributed to writing and composing many of the tracks. "Fly", the title track, earned nine music show wins. The group revealed their official light stick, in the shape of a transparent bird with a green light inside, and then, a few days later, they kicked off their first world tour on April 28, in Seoul. Leader JB suffered a spinal disk injury and, additionally to being pulled out of the last music shows performances, he could not participate in the first few concerts, that were held in Seoul. A full refund was offered to fans should they wish not to attend the concert because of JB’s absence, but reports showed an attendance of ten thousand people. As it was rated as an attendance rate of 100 percent, it is possible that no one refunded their tickets. Shows were sold out around the world.
GOT7 came back on September 27 with Flight Log: Turbulence, the second part of the trilogy started with Flight Log: Departure. They continued developing their potential as songwriters and composers as they participated in the creation of all but two of the tracks on the album.
Their first Japanese mini album, Hey Yah, was released on November 16.
2017: Flight Log: Arrival, "My Swagger", 7 for 7, Turn Up
The 'Flight Log' trilogy was completed on March 13, 2017, with the release of mini album Flight Log: Arrival.
"My Swagger", their fourth Japanese single, was released on May 24.
Jackson made his solo debut on August 26 with the single "Papillon".
On October 10, 7 for 7 was released. The title track was called "You Are" and JB participated in its songwriting and composition. He explained that the lyrics are about someone that becomes the reason for one’s existence, and can be interpreted in multiple ways: it could be GOT7 and their fans, about family, or about two people in a relationship. BamBam also produced a lyric video for the track.
Because he founded his own label, Team Wang, and started promoting solo, Jackson had an extremely busy schedule. In order to "maintain his health condition", he decided to withdraw from all future Japanese promotions. GOT7's second Japanese mini album, Turn Up, was released on November 15 and it was the first Japanese release Jackson was not a part of.
2018: "One And Only You", Eyes On You, 2nd World Tour, Present : You, Present : You & Me Edition
"One And Only You", a pre-release track featuring Hyolyn for their upcoming album Eyes On You, was released on February 28. The album was released on March 12 with the title track "Look". Their second world tour was kicked off on May 4, in Seoul. Their last stop was on August 24, in Hong Kong. With concerts held in between dates of their world tour, they also had a Japanese tour, during which they released the single "The New Era".
Present : You, their second full-length album, was released on September 17. The album features versions of its title track in four different languages, Korean, English, Mandarin and Spanish. It also features a solo song by each of the members. Each member participated to the creation of his own track. Additionally to the music video of the title track, "Lullaby", seven other music videos were released, one for each of the solo tracks.
Present: You’s repackage, Present : You & Me Edition, was released on December 3.
2019: I Won't Let You Go, Spinning Top : Between Security & Insecurity, 3rd world tour, Love Loop, Call My Name, "Sing for U”, Love Loop ~Sing for U Special Edition~
GOT7’s third Japanese mini album, I Won't Let You Go, was released on January 30.
Spinning Top : Between Security & Insecurity was released on May 20 and was followed by GOT7’s third world tour, called "Keep Spinning", starting on June 15, in Seoul. Like during their previous world tour, they kicked off a Japanese tour in between the "Keep Spinning" world tour, releasing the Japanese mini album Love Loop on July 31. Because of safety concerns, world tour concerts in Hong Kong, originally scheduled on August 31 and September 1, were postponed.
2020: Dye, Breath of Love : Last Piece
Mark made his solo debut on January 11 with the digital single "Outta My Head".
Amid coronavirus concerns, remaining concerts of the "Keep Spinning" world tour were postponed.
A cinema trailer for GOT7’s eleventh mini album was released on April 5, followed by teasers in the form of cinema scripts, regular individual and unit teaser photos and lyrics teasers. The narration in the cinema trailer and the quotes in the cinema scripts come from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet and the album has a "medieval ballad concept". "Including the lead single, the album's 10 tracks come as a sequence of love stories as if reading a classical romance novel, according to Yugyeom." Four of the ten tracks are exclusive to the CD version and are solo or sub-unit songs that were already showcased during the world tour.
The release of the album Breath of Love : Last Piece and its pre-release, "Breath (넌 날 숨 쉬게 해)", was first announced on November 8. "Breath (넌 날 숨 쉬게 해)" will be released on November 23, and the album on November 30.
|JB (제이비)||Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Center||2014–present|
|Mark (마크)||Main Rapper, Visual||2014–present|
|Jackson (잭슨)||Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Face of the Group||2014–present|
|Jinyoung (진영)||Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Visual, Center||2014–present|
|Youngjae (영재)||Main Vocalist||2014–present|
|BamBam (뱀뱀)||Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper||2014–present|
|Yugyeom (유겸)||Main Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae||2014–present|
- Real GOT7 (VLive, 2014–2017)
- GOT7: GOT2DAY (VLive, 2015–present)
- GOT7ing (Youtube, 2016)
- GOT7's Hard Carry (Mnet, 2016–present)
- GOT7's Real Thai (XtvN, 2019)
- Asia Tour Showcase 2015 (2015)
- 1st Fanmeeting Tour 2015 (2015)
- Flight Log: Turbulence Fanmeet Tour 2016-2017 (2016–2017)
- Global Fanmeeting 2017 (2017)
- Anniversary Fanmeetings (2015–present)
- "Fly" 2016 1st World Tour (2016)
- "Eyes On You" 2018 World Tour (2018)
- "Keep Spinning" 2019-2020 World Tour (2019–2020)
- 1st Showcase 2014 "Impact in Japan" (2014)
- 1st Japan Tour 2014 "Around the World" (2014)
- Japan Tour 2016 "Moriagatteyo" (2016)
- Japan Showcase Tour 2017 "Meet Me" (2017)
- Japan Arena Special 2017 "My Swagger" (2017)
- Japan Tour 2017 "Turn Up" (2017)
- Japan Connecting Hall Tour 2018 "The New Era" (2018)
- Japan Arena Special Tour 2018-2019 "Road 2 U" (2018–2019)
- Japan Tour 2019 "Our Loop" (2019)
- Thailand Tour "Nestival" 2017 (2017)
- Thailand Tour "Nestival" 2018 (2018)
- Fanfest "Seven Secrets" (2019)
Awards and nominations
- Main article: List of awards and nominations received by GOT7
- Black Yak Walk Fit shoes (2014)
- Nàtuur POP (2014)
- J.Estina (2014)
- K-milk (2014)
- SMART School Uniform (2014–2015)
- Hanjin Travel (2015)
- NBA Style (Korea & China) (2016)
- Bausch & Lomb (Thailand) (2016)
- CGV Youth Brand Festival (2016)
- Est Cola (Thailand) (2016–2017)
- It’s Skin (Korea & Thailand) (2016–2017)
- G+ Star Zone Season 7 (2017)
- Celuscan (China) (2017)
- Tao Kae Noi (Thailand) (2017)
- Aida Sekkei (Japan) (2017)
- FWD (Thailand) (2017)
- Adidas Originals (2018)
- National Fire Department (2018)
- Naver - S.A.V.E Campaign (2018)
- Tik Tok (2018)
- Shinsegae Duty Free (2018–2019)
- The Face Shop (2018–present)
- Main article: GOT7/Gallery
- YGE and JYPE trainees battle it out in front of Yang Hyun Suk and J.Y. Park on 'WIN'
- JYP’s GOT7 debuts with ‘Girls Girls Girls’
- Top 5 K-Pop Artists to Watch in 2014: Ladies' Code, GOT7 and More
- JYP’s GOT7 debuts with ‘Girls Girls Girls’
- Billboard World Albums Chart, week of February 8, 2014
- GOT7 to Hold its Debut Showcase in Japan
- 2PM to delay their comeback even further giving room for GOT7 to make their return first in June
- GOT7's Yugyeom is the next 'A' story star with teaser video and image!
- GOT7 to make their Japanese debut with 'AROUND THE WORLD' single album
- GOT7 from 'A' to 'Z'
- GOT7’s Jackson draws rare praise from JYP
- GOT7 to Hold First Fan Meeting ‘365+’ in Korea
- GOT7 releases short message video for their upcoming '2015 Asia Tour Showcase'
- GOT7 Assure Fans They're 'Just Right' on Breezy New Single
- GOT7 Talk 'Just Right,' Learning Acrobatics & Give Confidence Advice to Fans at KCON 2015: Exclusive
- GOT7 Earn Second No. 1 on World Albums
- GOT7 Takes First-Ever Music Show Win with “If You Do” on “The Show”
- GOT7 Announce Their Latest ‘Flight Log: Departure’ Schedule
- GOT7 returns with eight-track album 'Flight Log: Departure'
- JB Absent From First Concerts Of ‘Fly Tour’ — Got7 Leaderless As K-Pop Group Performs With Six Members
- GOT7 Finally Announces Their Official Light Stick!
- Jackson Of GOT7 Involved In Car Crash — JYP Entertainment Claims Injuries Are Minor, Accident Caused By IGOT7 Sasaeng
- Korean Boy Band GOT7 Discusses Breaking Records, Selling Out Shows & Dabbing
- GOT7 Hold Steady as Songwriters Through 'Flight Log: Turbulence'
- JB Reveals What Inspired Him To Write GOT7’s Upcoming Title Track “You Are”
- GOT7 "You Are" Lyric Video (Prod by BamBam)
- Jackson Wang Talks Solo Career, Working in GOT7 & Musical Goals
- Jackson To Halt Participation In GOT7’s Japanese Activities Due To Schedule And Health Reasons
- GOT7 Announces 2018 World Tour With Four Dates in North America
- GOT7 releases album cover for 'THE New Era' + to go on a 6-city tour in Japan
- GOT7 Explore Their Identity On Global-Minded 'Present: YOU'
- GOT7 to drop new album next month, set out on world tour
- GOT7 drops MV teaser for 'Love Loop' from upcoming Japanese mini album
- JYP Entertainment decides to postpone GOT7's world tour concert in Hong Kong
- GOT7 Talks About Their Close Friendship, Concept Change For Upcoming Comeback, And More
- Amid concern over coronavirus outbreak, concerts across Asia are being canceled
- GOT7 "Dye" Cinema Trailer
- GOT7 to return with Romeo and Juliet-inspired music
- New album 'Dye' turns GOT7 members into medieval balladeers
- GOT7 reveals tracklist for upcoming release 'DYE'