She made her solo debut on October 21, 2019 with the single "Bomb".
AleXa was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States to a mother of Korean descent and a father of American-Russian descent. Her mother was a Korean adoptee. She is a lifelong dancer and a Jenks High School graduate and had attended Tulsa Community College.
2016–2017: Rising Legends Season 1 and 2
In 2016, she participated in audition competition program Rising Legends, presented by Soompi and JYP Entertainment. She won under the dancers category and received a one-on-one audition with JYPE.
In 2017, she participated in Rising Legends: Season 2, eventually becoming the event's grand prize winner which included a five-day trip to Seoul and a chance to audition for Cube Entertainment. A Viki original series titled Legendary: Making of a K-Pop Star which follows her journey to South Korea for the K-pop experience premiered on January 11, 2018.
2018–present: Produce 48 and solo debut
On October 1, 2019, Alex (now going under the name AleXa) released a teaser video on her Instagram for her then upcoming solo debut. She officially made her solo debut on October 21, 2019 with the digital single album "Bomb".
She announced that her fandom will be called A.I Trooper on January 16, 2020.
- "Bomb" (2019)
- "Bomb (Rock Ver.)" (with DIABLO) (2019)
- "Strike It Up" (2018)
- Legendary: Making of a K-Pop Star (Viki, 2018) - herself
- Produce 48 (Mnet, 2018) - contestant
Music video appearances
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Soompi: AleXa Reveals Fan Club Name
- ↑ TulsaPeople: Alex Christine is on her way to K-Pop fame
- ↑ Soompi: Presenting The Next Global K-Pop Sensation: Here Are The Winners Of “Rising Legends: Season 2”
- ↑ Soompi: “LEGENDARY: Making Of A K-Pop Star” Starring Alex Christine Is Finally Here, Featuring JRE, f(x)’s Amber, And More
- ↑ Soompi: Soompi’s “Rising Legends” Winner Alex Christine Revealed As “Produce 48” Contestant
- ↑ Soompi: Alex Christine Of “Produce 48” And Soompi's “Rising Legends” Announces Debut As AleXa With Teaser